MODO gathers all the private and public banks in Argentina in one app
MODO approached Paisanos with a significant obstacle, the product launch date was stipulated within 2 months and although the back-end was developed, the product didn't have a designed interface.
That's why, from Paisanos we assigned a dedicated squad to achieve a product within the highest standards of quality, in a short period of time.
We decided to create a design system based on the 3 core features that the product will offer to customers. Send money, ask for money and pay with a QR code. The goal was to create a pattern for each vertical, applied to the product as well as communication.
We explored 2 different paths in order to give MODO's team alternatives with diverse design characteristics.
Having selected the proposal, we focused on the product UI, emphasizing the delivery of a simple and clear interface but having a unique identity that would allow MODO to stand out over the competition.
In order to make the product scalable for their teams, we developed a design system based on the Atomic Design approach by Brad Frost.
We've also created custom animations in order to give life to product onboarding, transmitting the identity from the start.
- Vertical, giving a physical frame to the gesture of sending money from one device to another
- Synchronized with a payment sound made during the development with Papamusic and which is also part of the audio branding of MODO.
- Including vibrations in the cell phone (for the devices that support it)
- Handcrafted animations and transitions
- Graphing the nodes, which are part of MODO's brand and represents the alliance of the Argentinian banks
"We worked for more than 2 months on different design proposals in order to present alternatives to MODO's team"Read Medium post
Pablo Scoglio - CPO at MODO
More than 1.000.000 app downloads in only 3 months
More than 40 persons from different companies worked on the project
More than 50.000 bank accounts linked in only 2 weeks